Wednesday, April 3, 2013

End of Break

On Monday a couple of us met for lunch at ISH, and afterwards we couldn't decide what to do. Me and Lisa ended up just walking around on Oxford Street and then we went into the huge toy store Hamley's on Regent Street. There were 5 floors packed full with different toys and crafts. I really liked that store. The workers there just get to spend the day playing with kids, sounds like a fun job to me. After supper Brittany and I watched the movie Mean Girls.

Tuesday I didn't do much either. I pretty much just worked on some homework, took a nap, and then in the evening Brittany and I watched another movie, Silver Linings Playbook. That movie is SO good. Everyone should watch it.

 Lisa, me, Jeni, and Brittany waiting for the Oxford v. Cambridge Boat Race
 Jeni, Brittany, and I doing the egg hunt in Covent Gardens
 Me, Jeni, Humpty, and Brittany
 Me, Jeni and Brittany with a Beatles egg
 Jeni, me, and Brittany sporting our Oxford sweatshirts at the boat race
 Cool painted egg
 Me in the ArcelorMittal Orbit with the Stadium in the background
 Stadium and ArcelorMittal Orbit

 Oxford v Cambridge rowing
Oxford v Cambridge rowing

No comments:

Post a Comment