Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pictures

The Passion of Jesus pictures for my mom. It has these pictures all out of order but here is Jesus after rising
 Jesus walking into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday
 Jesus carrying his cross
 The crucifixion
 The last supper
 Queen Alexandra's Stage Coach
 The Irish State Coach
 The Scottish Stage Coach
 The Glass Coach
 Royal Mews
 Royal Stables
 The Gold Coach

 The clock with the time that they go by
 The riding school in the Royal Mews
 Cutty Sark
 National Maritime Museum
 We found a bubbler so we had to take our picture with it seeing as they are very rare here. Jeni and I
 On the prime meridian line
 Looking down the hill from Greenwich
Anna and I
 River Thames
 The O2
 People walking across The O2
 Hanging out with some of my favorite people, Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Lisa
At the cinema with our blue slushies! Jeni, Anna, me

No comments:

Post a Comment